By purchasing a small portion of your monthly groceries from New Nation Education – NPC every month, you will enjoy the benefits of our program
Primary upliftment accomplished through a commission based program that enables schools and communities to generate the funds required for the upgrade of fundamentals such as school buildings, teaching mediums, educational excursions, educational staff or any other type of upliftment that contributes towards the quality of their educational systems. Community upliftment achieved by virtue of the participant’s incentive scheme and the payback rewards distributed to members accordingly.
How the concept works:
1. This is a network marketing type business, with one major difference, we do not sell a specific brand of product. We sell all the normal groceries one would purchase every month from a local supermarket.
2. As everyone is already purchasing groceries, you do not have to sell products, you only need to market the opportunity.
3. There is a minimum monthly purchase threshold for all natural persons who wish to remain active in the network. The minimum monthly threshold is R259.00 excluding vat, postage, and packaging. Students and unemployed customer do not need to make this minimum purchase to remain active.
4. Schools, clubs, societies, and any other business type will need to make the minimum monthly purchase threshold of R2590.00 excluding vat, postage, and packaging. These customers are not classified as a natural person.
5. We pay out 25% commission on the value of all groceries purchased by others, excluding VAT.
6. New Nation Education will only pay commissions to level three.
7. There is no capital outlay, there is no previous experience needed, there is no product knowledge needed and
there is no training needed.
8. To earn the commission you will need to introduce other people to the concept when they join, you earn a commission on whatever they purchase
9. The First purchase made by a new customer/ member, the sponsor will get 20% of the value of the first purchase made by their level 1 customers. The value excludes Vat. No one else in the upline gets any commission from the first purchase made by any customer/member.
10. You introduce people and these people would be part of your 1st level you can earn 5% on everything each person on your 1st level spends each month excluding VAT post & packaging.
11. The people, your 1st level introduces will become your 2nd level and you will earn 4 to 8% on everything each
person on your 2nd level spends every month excluding VAT post & packaging.
12. The people, your 2nd level introduces will be your 3rd level and you will earn 2 to 12% on everything each person on your 3rd level spends every month excluding VAT post & packaging.
13. The more people you have on your 1st level the higher your commission will be (see the table below).
14. Commissions are paid out the month after the purchases were made, but if the total commission you earned that month is less than R100.00 it will not be transferred until it is more than R100.00. (Due to banking charges)
15. Although our products are a bit more expensive than the big supermarkets at present, these prices will drop and become closer to the prices in the large supermarkets over the next year or two. The business opportunity allows you to earn a commission, there is no supermarket that will pay you a commission for bringing your family there to shop.
16. The deliveries will be done by courier companies and will cost a bit extra, this will also
come down in the next year or two, as we get more customers in your area we will have school kids delivering parcels in the future, so we can reduce the price and give the school kids some pocket money at the same time.
17. Our product range will also grow larger and larger each month eventually our customers will be able to order their whole months groceries with us.
18. Before any products will be shipped, proof of payment will need to be sent through to New Nation Education
19. Being part of New Nation Education allows you to take advantage of some great TAX Breaks
20. You are already purchasing the products, you are only changing your supplier so that you can get better rewards and help the children of South Africa.
21. If you would like to become part of this great company, please go to the top of the home page and register, thank you.
So one can earn high commissions on all the groceries purchased by people in their downline.
The percentages start increasing as the customer introduces more customers onto his/her 1st level, for every ten active customers on
their 1st level they get a higher percentage reward. See the table below.
Number of Active Members on your 1st level
9 or less
10 or more
20 or more
30 or more
40 or more
Ref #: 226-529 NPO Company Reg #: 2019/034188/08